MEDTRON Accutron HP-D
THE PRECISE MULTI-TALENT FOR ANGIOGRAPHY AND COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
The double head injector Accutron HP-D ensures the fast and precise performance of high-pressure injections as well as the creation of multiphase injection profiles either in the single or the multiple mode.
The right amount of contrast medium, at the right time, at the right place – the double head injector Accutron HP-D follows this principle when used in angiography as well as in computed tomography. The injector ensures the fast and precise performance of high-pressure injections – and thanks to its double head also the modification of the contrast medium concentration by the help of physiological saline solution – as well as the creation of multiphase injection profiles either in the single or the multiple mode. Like all contrast medium injectors of MEDTRON, the Accutron HP-D combines highest performance and intelligent control technology in a compact, high-quality device. Moreover, the mains-independent double-head injector is characterized by a high level of user-friendliness, an effective drive technology and also by a very compact design.
Optimized diagnostics and very patient-friendly use
- The stable flow rate of contrast medium ensures a homogenous contrast medium enhancement during the whole examination.
- The Accutron HP-D ensures a safe and very patient-friendly use – also in paediatrics and neurointervention.
- Thanks to a defined delay between injection begin and start of the diagnostic device, the use of contrast medium can be reduced considerably. This saves costs and minimizes the exposure of the patient to contrast medium and radiation.
Precise and economical
- Thanks to the many application possibilities of the Accutron HP-D and the use of only one contrast medium injector and the corresponding consumables – especially in case of use in interdisciplinary departments – examination times can be reduced considerably and costs can be saved.
- The system for the optimized administration of contrast medium and physiological saline solution reduces the expenditure of time and contributes to a significant reduction in contrast medium consumption.
- Easy Loading Syringes (ELS) with a filling volume of 200 ml per syringe can be inserted into the integrated, heatable syringe holder with pressure jacket.
Efficient, autarkical and immediately ready for use
- The Accutron HP-D, as well as all the other MEDTRON injectors of the new generation, is available completely wirelessly .This means that neither for the power supply nor for the operation via remote control cables are needed. The contrast medium injector disposes of integrated, high-output rechargeable batteries and one, optionally two, radio-controlled remote controls.
- The quick installation of the Accutron HP-D in every place saves time and therefore contributes considerably to the optimization of the workflow. Thus, the high-performance injector is autarkical and can be used unrestrictedly in all fields of angiography, especially when mobile C-arms are used.
- Thanks to its slim design, the Accutron HP-D can be operated without assistance and even can be moved easily with the foot.
Made in Germany